The Intruder« 1400 rides on a slim, narrow 45 degree V-twin 1360cc, 6-valve air/oil cooled engine that produces strong low and mid-range torque. The 45 degree phase, dual pin crankshaft provides smooth operation. Each cylinder is fed by its own constant velocity carburetor and air cleaner.
537 lbs. CA model
Rear: Mikuni BS36
Rear: Single hydraulic disc
Rear: 170/80-15 M/C 77H
Rear: Twin shock, oil damped, 5-way adjustable spring preload
- Hydraulic valve lash adjusters require no adjustment.
- Hydraulic clutch eliminates adjustment maintenance.
- Low maintenance, low torque reactive shaft drive.
- Smooth shifting 5-speed transmission.
- Silent operation cam chains with automatic tensioners never need adjustment.
- Custom looking chrome exhaust and muffler system provides good looks and throaty exhaust sound.
- Narrow width double cradle frame.
- Unique shaft drive/swingarm layout.
- Stopping is sure with disc brakes both front (11.6 in. diameter) and rear(10.8 in. diameter).
- 60 spoke wheels with chrome plated aluminum rims are good looking and the front hub design keeps all nuts and bolts out of view.
- Wide 170/80-15 inch rear tire.
- Richly finished 3.4 gallon fuel tank.
- Compact size chrome plated headlight and clean polished aluminum instrumentation.
- Custom rear view mirrors.
- Painted, steel front and rear fenders.
- Slim, painted steel frame covers.
- Wide handlebars for a comfortable ride position and classic look.
- Low seat height (only 28.9 in.) handcrafted-look seat features genuine sewn seams.
- Convenient spin-on oil filter.
- All wiring is routed inside the handlebars.
- Push-to-cancel turn signal switch for easier turn signal operation.
- Optional accessories:
Pillow & touring saddles
Chrome oil filler cap
*Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.